
There are also lots of shops and such in the city to explore. This week i took a walk during my lunch break and stumbled upon blocks upon blocks of fabric stores (probably cuz my office is in the fashion district).. but what a crafty persons dream!! I was in my glory and almost didnt get back to work on time.. and of course i bought a little something for one of my sewing ventures.. how could you not! There was so much to choose from and the prices were unbelievable! I can see myself easily getting into trouble there! My boss also informed me of a really sweet art store somewhere closer to downtown Manhattan that I just may have to spend a day or so in and will probably have to limit myself by takin a restricted cash flow with me so i dont buy everything in sight... I have been really inspired lately to start some charcoal sketches again... In time!
No comments:
Post a Comment